Promoting physical activity of employees through health improvement and lifestyle modification programs.
Health management refers to all the actions, structures and processes required for promoting the health-culture organization and behavior in the workplace, which benefit both the employees and the company.
Aims and goals:
- Enhancing and maintaining the fitness to work
- Reducing Muscular Skelectical Disorders (MSD) injuries
- Promote healthy eating and nutrition
- Preventing job loss for health reasons
- Reintegration after long illness
- Consulting courses with more practical focus
- Incentives to stop smoking/drinking alcohol and weight loss
- Information and awareness