SHARE:

Complaint management

Complaint management is an essential process for a company to maintain and increase customer loyalty.

Complaint management is an essential process for a company to maintain and increase customer loyalty. The customer is not always right, but ... The customer is always customer, and this simply means that the solution of the problem is often more important than who is right!

If a customer complains, then you are given the opportunity to keep him as a customer!

A complaint represents 24 statistically similar, while only 4% of dissatisfied customers complain and the rest 96% leave without any prior contact with the company.

Effective communication and feedback are essential components of a good complaint management, since an average dissatisfied customer will transfer its experience regarding your company to 8-10 people, while 95% will redo business with you if you resolve their complaint at the first contact.

On average, a satisfied customer will speak in five people regarding the problem he faced and how it was resolved.

Have also in mind that it costs 6 times more to win a new customer than to keep an existing one.

About

We have the experience and knowledge to provide consultancy services and develop soft skills projects exclusively tailored to needs of startups, scale- ups, executives, managers and professionals to improve their competitiveness and achiving their goals.

View more

Services

We offer experience in many areas, supplemented with a full range of technical tools. Our customized consulting services are in two fields: a) business consultancy with focus on needs for Business Development, Marketing Planning and Communications of startus and scale- ups, and b) people development in communication and management skills for professionals and executives.

View more

Contact Info

Newsletter

Don't forget to register to our newsletter!
You will receive our updates on services and unique offers!